Hotmail was one of the first webmail services on the Internet: www.Hotmail.com. Check out how to access the official site Hotmail Login step by step.
There are many email services around the world, such as Hotmail, Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo mail, AOL mail, Zoho mail, etc.
but hotmail is one of the safest and oldest communication-based email services.
What I like about it most are its sharing and usability. You can use it for personal as well as professional work without worrying about safety. The fact is many business people over the globe are using Hotmail for job-related communication purposes.
If we consider the user interface of Hotmail, it is incredibly user-friendly between customer/company. The inbox page of Hotmail contains Emails, Inbox, sent emails, Drafts, Junk emails, spam emails, relevant emails, and deleted mails, too. You can modify it according to your requirements.
What is www.hotmail.com ?
www.hotmail.com is a popular email service that offers safe communication for the two or more recipients. With more than 400 million active users, it stands on the second position after Gmail. It’s one of the widely used platforms for professional communication.
Jack Smith and Sabeer Bhatia is the founder of the first free web-based email service called HoTMaiL. The company launched on July 4, 1996, with smith as a CTO. In December 1997, Bhatia sold it to Microsoft at $400 million. Recently, the service has been renamed to Outlook. Even after the years, the process is still the same. There are a few more options added for the advancement and improvement of user experience.
Being one of the oldest communication services, the majority of the people have their email account on Hotmail (outlook.com). People are still using their old accounts. Even if you are windows user, for your Microsoft store login, you need outlook account.
The log in as well as Sign up process is smooth and easy. And today, I am sharing the same thing that is Hotmail sign up and Hotmail login at Hotmail.
www.hotmail.com provides a bunch of features with its Hotmail login email service. Some of them are multitasking, Multi-lingual, anti-hack filers, anti-spam filters, etc. So let’s have a look at Hotmail account’s notable functions and features.
- Time management with Calendar:
The calendar feature of the Hotmail easy your task management process. Here you can add event dates, view the dates, add tasks, due dates for any work or goal, etc. You can switch the information from one date to another by simple drag and drop action. The best part is all your information are on your hand all the time.
- Protect your data with advanced Privacy and Security:
User’s privacy and safety of data have a prime parameter ad has importance. Hotmail follow the proper procedure to maintain privacy and security with the two-step verification process and DMARC specifications. It also allows the passcode login instead of the password to provide an extra layer of security.
Under this title, you can find all your contact from the Hotmail address book, which is known as People. It maintains the contact efficiently, and if it has any duplicate contacts, then it will automatically delete it. So no need of manual efforts.
Sweep is a smart feature of the account you get after Hotmail login process. It can delete multiple files from one folder or another together. And if you have to change the settings and set a prefixed time then according to it; the sweep function also cleans the folder.
Hotmail aliases option allow the user to create ten aliases. It means you can send the email to 10 people together with the same inbox, but the receiver does not recognize these aliases as the same person.
With the powerful anti-hacking and anti-spamming filters, Hotmail always ready to protect your inbox. These filters scan and remove the spam or threads and block them. So in the future, you will not receive any delirious mail from such recipients.
- Office Online Integration:
Hotmail integrated with Online Microsoft suite. So you can edit your emails from the inbox without opening MS Word, Excel, or PowerPoint. Even you can save your documents directly on the drive as it integrated with OneDrive as well.
Hotmail Login Log in to your Hotmail account with a few seconds. Sign in to a Microsoft account.
Now you have already signup for your Hotmail account; it’s time to log in to your Hotmail account. You can now link your account with other sites like LinkedIn or Twitter or Skype. For that, you need to sign in your account to confirm your email address.
After Sign in, you can send or receive the email. Do all the stuff, but first, look at the Hotmail login steps.
- Go to www.outlook.com there you will see a tab to enter the account that you have created through signup process mentioned above.
- Next, you can see a window where you can see a login tab.
- Go to the login field and write your email address, which you used in Sign in-process and press next.
- Now you can see a password filed.
- Here, enter the password that you have created during the signup process.
- Note: The password is case sensitive, so enter it carefully and like it as a previous one.
- Hit the enter tab, and you will redirect to your email account. From here, you can compose and send mail to others. Also, all your received emails will show in the inbox.
How To Sign Out Of Your Hotmail Account
Signing out of your account is just easy as Sign in process. You might be using Hotmail/Outlook on someone else’s phone/computer, which is why it is essential to know how to sign out.
It protects your personal information along with your emails from being hacked. To sign out of your account, follow these simple steps,
Signing out is a necessary procedure while you are using someone else’s device, or many people frequently use your device.
If you do not log out from your email account, someone else might use it and stole some critical data. Even on the public computer, people can use your email for some mischief. Data is essential, and it is crucial to keep your information safe, and it only needs some preventive steps like Sign out the account. Here are the steps
To log out, you need to sign in the account. We assume that you are on the home page of your Hotmail account.
- On your home page, you can see your name on the top right side corner of your screen. Click on it.
- You can see a drop-down list as soon as you click on it.
- Scroll down and find the option Sign Out.
- Click on it, and in a few seconds, you will be redirected to the screen from where you signed in. And it’s done!
- If you are using public pc or pc used by multiple people, never click on remember me tab when you enter the password or save the password tab when it popup on the chrome window for security purposes.
Hotmail sign up
Hotmail sign up and login: How to create a Hotmail email account
By providing a few details, you will be registered as an official user. The process is given below.
- Open Hotmail official website , https://outlook.com/.
- Open login box, and click at “no account, create ones.”
- After that, new windows appeared to you where you have to fill certain information about our self.
- Enter your details like your name, surname, number, password, etc. Select a specific prefix, and it will be your email address.
- Your name required because when you send a specific email, people can see your name right above the email address.
- While choosing the password ensures that your password will be a unique and difficult one so that it is easy to counter any hacking attempt. For this, you can use upper and lower case, individual cases, etc.
- You also have to provide an alternative email if you need to recover this new account in a particular case.
- By adding a number, if someone logged in into your unique email, the system sends you a unique code to your mobile, and without entering it, email can’t be open.
- Enter your country/region.
- Answer the captcha to ensure that you are not a robot.
- Mark tick to terms and conditions. (make a habit of reading it once).
- After completing all this step successfully, click on “Create Hotmail Account.”
Bingo, you can use your email account and password.
It is all about Hotmail login, Hotmail sign out, and other related information. You can also find a few more info from www.outlook.live.com. For me, the best feature is its inbox customization option, what is for you? Please share your answer with us using the comment box below. Thank you for reading; happy emailing.