Hotmail was one of the first webmail services on the Internet: www.Hotmail.com. Check out how to access the official site Hotmail Login step by step.
There are many email services around the world, such as Hotmail, Outlook.com, Gmail, Yahoo mail, AOL mail, Zoho mail, etc.
but hotmail is one of the safest and oldest communication-based email services.
What I like about it most are its sharing and usability. You can
Hotmail sign up
Creating a Hotmail account is as easy as you like and it will require a few simple steps to get you to it. Do you want to know how it can be done? Well, here are a few simple steps that will get you to this amazing mailing service.
Hotmail sign up and login: How to create a Hotmail email account
By providing a few details, you will be registered as an official user. The process is given below.
Step 1: You will have to go to www.outlook.com to get the Hotmail Sign up access.
Step 2: Open login box, and click at “no account, create ones.”
Step 3: After that, new windows appeared to you where you have to fill certain information about our self.
Step 4: Enter your details like your name, surname, number, password, etc. Select a specific prefix, and it will be your email address.
- Your name required because when you send a specific email, people can see your name right above the email address.
- While choosing the password ensures that your password will be a unique and difficult one so that it is easy to counter any hacking attempt. For this, you can use upper and lower case, individual cases, etc.
- You also have to provide an alternative email if you need to recover this new account in a particular case.
- By adding a number, if someone logged in into your unique email, the system sends you a unique code to your mobile, and without entering it, email can’t be open.
Step 5: Enter your country/region.
Step 6: Answer the captcha to ensure that you are not a robot.
Step 7: Mark tick to terms and conditions. (make a habit of reading it once).
Step 8: After completing all this step successfully, click on “Create Hotmail Account.”
Step 9: Bingo, you can use your email account and password.
Now you have already Sign Up Hotmail account; it’s time to log in to your Hotmail account. You can now link your account with other sites like LinkedIn or Twitter or Skype. For that, you need to sign in your account to confirm your email address.
After Sign in, you can send or receive the email. Do all the stuff, but first, look at the Hotmail login steps.
Step 1: Go to www.outlook.com there you will see a tab to enter the account that you have created through signup process mentioned above.
Step 2: Next, you can see a window where you can see a login tab.
Step 3: Go to the login field and write your email address, which you used in Sign in-process and press next.
Step 4: Now you can see a password filed.
- Here, enter the password that you have created during the signup process.
- Note: The password is case sensitive, so enter it carefully and like it as a previous one.
Step 5: Hit the enter tab, and you will redirect to your email account. From here, you can compose and send mail to others. Also, all your received emails will show in the inbox.
How To Sign Out Of Your Hotmail Account
Signing out of your account is just easy as Sign in process. You might be using Hotmail/Outlook on someone else’s phone/computer, which is why it is essential to know how to sign out.
It protects your personal information along with your emails from being hacked. To sign out of your account, follow these simple steps,
Signing out is a necessary procedure while you are using someone else’s device, or many people frequently use your device.
If you do not log out from your email account, someone else might use it and stole some critical data. Even on the public computer, people can use your email for some mischief. Data is essential, and it is crucial to keep your information safe, and it only needs some preventive steps like Sign out the account. Here are the steps
To log out, you need to sign in the account. We assume that you are on the home page of your Hotmail account.
- On your home page, you can see your name on the top right side corner of your screen. Click on it.
- You can see a drop-down list as soon as you click on it.
- Scroll down and find the option Sign Out.
- Click on it, and in a few seconds, you will be redirected to the screen from where you signed in. And it’s done!
- If you are using public pc or pc used by multiple people, never click on remember me tab when you enter the password or save the password tab when it popup on the chrome window for security purposes.
It is all about Hotmail login, Hotmail sign out, and other related information. You can also find a few more info from www.outlook.live.com. For me, the best feature is its inbox customization option, what is for you? Please share your answer with us using the comment box below. Thank you for reading; happy emailing.