Gmail login is a mail service provided by Google. You can access Gmail login on the web and mobile app after signing up on Gmail.
Gmail login account is a google free account for users with an email address with the ending tag @gmail.com to get identify that this is a Gmail login account. Gmail login account is a free developed account by google.
In the Gmail login account, so many features are available for is users like google sheets, google drive, google slide, and calendar also available in its large features. Gmail login account allows you to get an advantage with the facility of photo application, map, and youtube features as well.
Easy and useful access
Gmail login is the best verified and usable account in social media which allows its users safe and easy access. Its fast and secure features provide large data save option to its drafts and drive also. Users can access this Gmail login account by using the web and mobile apps also to send and receive their data.
Gmail Sign in from Web:
Gmail makes it easy to not only access your emails, but also connect to other Google services, such as Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Calendar, and so on.
But before you can do any of that, you need to log into Gmail.com, and here’s how you can do that easily.
- On your computer or laptop, go to www.gmail.com
- If you see a page describing Gmail instead of the sign-in page, click Sign in in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your Google Account email or associated phone number when asked, enter your password.
- Check the Keep me signed in box if you want to go straight to hotmail.com next time (not recommended for shared computers or unknown devices).
- Click Next and you’ll be redirected to your gmail.com mail account page
If you followed all the easy steps above, you’ll be able to access your Gmail account on your computer or mobile whenever you want.
Gmail Login – How to log into Gmail on iOS?
If you’re having issues signing into your hotmail account, make sure:
- Open Settings on the Home screen of your iOS device.
- Scroll down and open “Mail”
- Tap on Add Account.
- Tap on Google to select your email provider.
- Enter your email address or associated phone number and password when asked into the text fields then tap on Next.
- Click on Save and Open the Mail app from the home screen or by searching and tap Gmail.
You will be logged in to your gmail.com account.
Gmail login account recovery
Sometimes it happens that you forgot your Gmail login account password and now you want to recover your Gmail login account back.Gmail give you the best facility to recover your Gmail account very fastly and easily.
If you want to recover your Gmail account password. Follow these easy steps:
- Go to the Gmail login screen or gmail.com and type in the email or phone number of the account you need to recover
- When Gmail asks you to enter your password, instead hit the “forgot password?” in blue underneath the button.
- If you can, type in the last password you remember or at least try to use with your Gmail account. Gmail does this just in case you haven’t forgotten your password.
- If the password you typed is actually your current password luckily, you will be redirected to Gmail, and you do not have to worry about the rest of these steps.
- If the password you enter is an old one or one you’ve never used, Gmail will automatically take you to next step.
- Depending on if you have a mobile connected to your Google account, Google may automatically send your phone a notification — pressing “Yes” on this notification will Gmail let you reset your password.
- If you don’t receive any notification or want to do it another way, click “Try another way” at the bottom of the screen.
- If you’ve set up a recovery mobile number with this specific account, or another account linked to this one, Gmail will give you the option to send a text or call to that number containing a code(OTP) you can use to confirm your identity.
If you have your phone on you, select your preferred method of communication, then skip to the next step.
If you don’t have your mobile with you, or would prefer Gmail.com not to contact you in this way, click “I don’t have my phone” at the bottom, and proceed to the next step.
- If you have another email address associated with this specific one as a recovery email, Gmail will give you the option to have a recovery code sent to that email address. If that method is agreeable to you, click “Send,” then proceed to the next step.
If for some reason, you don’t have access to that specific recovery email account, you’ll have to click “Try another Way,” after which Gmail will ask for an email address you do have access to which you can access. They will take time to assess your problem individually and determine if they can help you recover this account. However, there’s no guarantee that you’ll be able to recover your account this way. But hey, give it a try at least!
- Enter the code that has been sent to your mobile or recovery email address.
- Gmail will now ask you to select a new password. Try to choose something smart and you won’t easily forget, or else write it down somewhere safe so you can look at it next time and avoid this trouble.
How to delete your Gmail account from Gmail.com
To delete your Gmail login account you need to go into the Gmail login account and click on your profile button.
- Click on remove my account and give reason to remove your Gmail login account.
- After giving reason click on the Next button and submit your request.
- Goole will deactivate your account right now but after that, you never again get login into the Gmail account.
If you will get a Gmail login again then google will not delete your account permanently.