Are you looking forward to setting up a professional email account? If so, you can prefer Microsoft Outlook. Previously, the name of Microsoft Outlook has another name i.e., Hotmail. A Microsoft Outlook email account is the simple method to keep with your email, One Drive, Office, and other Microsoft services. It is quite simple to log into your account through the Windows or Mac web browser. The users can send and receive emails through the Hotmail account. After creating a Hotmail email account, this account will become your Windows Live ID. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide to sign up Hotmail account through a step-by-step procedure. Have a look!
How to Create Hotmail Account Online?
For creating a Hotmail account, one needs to make use of email address. It is necessary to create a.Net passport account and finish the registration process. Follow the simple steps provided below to create or Hotmail sign up online. On the Microsoft Outlook page, you can find the following tabs and sections:
1. Create a New Account
- Visit the official website of the Hotmail account wherein you can find the option that says ‘Create Account’.
2. Registration Page
- After tapping the create button, you can enter the details for the registration process on your Hotmail account.
3. Account Choices
- The users need to enter the email address and the extension as .com for your Hotmail account.
4. Choose Password
- The users need to select a password based on your choice.
- You need to choose a powerful password comprising of various uppercase, lowercase characters, numbers, special symbols and more.
5. Personal Details
The users need to enter personal information in the provided fields that include your first name, last name and more.
6. Select Country
- The users can choose their country or location from the drop-down menu on the screen.
7. Enter Phone Number
- Hotmail then asks you to enter the phone number in the provided field.
- By providing a phone number, you can protect your data from hackers.
8. Final Step
That’s all! This is the simple process to create a new account on Hotmail using the login credentials.
How to Create a Hotmail Account via Mobile Phone?
The users can easily create a new Hotmail account via the mobile device. Before creating the account, the users need to have an Android device running the latest version of the operating system. You need to have a 3G or 4G internet connection. Once you have met all the basic requirements, you can then proceed to create a Hotmail account online. Follow the easy steps provided below to create a Hotmail account through the mobile device:
- First of all, download Microsoft Outlook app from your device.
- Install the app just by following the basic on-screen steps.
- After completing the installation process, you can hit the sign-up option.
- Enter the username and password in the respective fields.
- You need to provide personal information as mentioned previously in the desktop Hotmail Sign up process.
- You can then tap the ‘create account’ option in the final step.
- After that, you can open a new web page and access the Hotmail account.
- Enter the username and password in the below fields and hit the Sign in button.
- That’s all! This is the easy process to sign up Hotmail through the desktop and mobile device.
Benefits of Hotmail
Here are some of the excellent advantages of Hotmail for your device:
- It offers a comfortable and simple to use interface. The inbox shows the new emails and messages.
- The users can easily create folders and organize them with much ease.
- Once you have a Hotmail account, you can easily access the Skype application through your account.
- The users can even access the OneDrive tool for storing confidential data.
- One can access the calendar from their device absolutely for free of cost.
That’s all! This is everything you need to know about Hotmail Sign Up. Hope this guide has given you adequate information about the complete process to create new Hotmail account online. For more doubts and queries, just ask us through the comments section below.