TDAmeritrade.com Login is an online brokerage firm and known name in the USA. Many people have an account on TD Ameritrade. And out of all users, many people do not know how to login to the TDAmeritrade portal. There are many new visitors as well who want to sign up on the TD Ameritrade portal, but a question comes in their mind is how to sign up for TDAmeritrade.com Account.
If you are facing the same difficulty, then my friends, it’s time to get your answer. Here in this post, we are sharing step by step guide for TDAmeritrade.com sign up and log in. Don’t go anywhere, read this post, and get your answers.
About Td Ameritrade:
The former Scottrade company and today’s TDAmeritrade is an online brokerage firm with 500+ branches across the USA and 3 million-plus accounts. The company was acquired by Toronto-Dominion and TD Ameritrade and Bank in 2017 and changed its name to TD Ameritrade.
In this international brokerage firm, some people want to sign up for a new account, and some with existing accounts want to login to manage their orders and activities from their home or workplace. To help all such people, this post comes to rescue them to find the answer.
Here you will find detailed steps for how to sign up an account with TD Ameritrade and TD Ameritrade login and how to retrieve your TDAmeritrade password in case you have forgotten it. So without spending your time, let’s dive into the post.
Steps To Sign Up Tdameritrade.Com Account
If you want to know how to Sign Up TDAmeritrade.com Account, then you need some must-have thing with you. The requirement for the TDAmeritrade account is given here; look at it, collect the required details, and then follow the steps to sign up.
- Your beneficiary social security number
- Your taxpayer ID
- Your employer’s name
- Your date of birth
- Your residence proof and phone number
Now, look at the steps.
- Open your web browser like chrome, internet explorer, or other and paste the link given below: https://www.tdameritrade.com/home.page
- As soon as you click on this link, you can see a home page of the TD Ameritrade website.
- Now click on ‘Open a new Account’ tab located on the top right corner of the page.
- You will be redirected to the new page. Here, select your account type from the left pane and then enter your full name, address, email address, and phone number.
- And click on continue to the personal information tab and select a secure password for your account. The password should be between 8-32 characters, which include one uppercase, lowercase, and one digit in it.
- In the next field, re-enter the password for confirmation and click on continue.
- You can choose a private brokerage, Joint tenants WROS (with rights of survivorship), Roth IRA, Traditional IRA, UTMA/UGMA, or Rollover IRA account.
- You have to provide your other information like trading experience, employment information, business information, preferred branch, etc.
- Next, share your date of birth, SSN, etc. details and accept terms and conditions to complete the process.
With these steps, you have created your TDAmeritrade account. Note different types of accounts required different information. First, look at the requirement and the jump in to sing up the process to save your time. You will find all the related details on the Signup page.
How To Do TDameritrade.Com Login?
- Click on one of the links given here to open the login page : https://invest.ameritrade.com/grid/p/login, https://www.tdameritrade.com/home.page
- In the respective field enter your Scottrade account number, or you can call it user ID and Scottrade password
- Choose your Start page; that is the first page you want to see after login and click on the Login tab.
- Now, you are in your TD Ameritrade account. For the first time login, you will receive a welcome message and a short tour to acknowledge all-new features.
- Review the feature and start trading from the first day.
How To Reset Scottrade.Com Account Password?
The official page shares a log on help in case if you forget your user ID or password. Follow the simple steps given here to recover your TD Ameritrade password if you forgot.
- Revisit the website from here: Click Here
- Now you can see forget password tab just below the login tab. Click on it.
- Now, verify your user ID and enter the zip code. Click on Continue.
- Next, enter your email address and click on confirm your account option.
- In few seconds, you will receive a password reset link on your registered mail address.
- Open that email and click on the password reset link.
- Follow the instruction and create a new password for your TDAmeritrade account.
- You can also follow the same steps through this link:Click here
- In case you forgot your user ID, then you can recover the ID as well.
It is all about www.scottrade.com Account Login with a detailed step by step guide. Hopefully, you will get all your answers after reading this post. In case you have any doubt, you can ask us 24*7 using the comment box below.