AOL Mail Login: AOL mail is a free web-based email service provider provided by www.Aolmail.com. It is available in 54 languages. It is a subsidiary of Verizon Communications. This email solution was top-rated in earlier days when it has started.
Nowadays, it has dominated by top leading email service providers like Gmail and yahoo. In spite of this, AOL can ensure a proper email solution by providing various intuitive functions and features.
AOL mail service is the same comparing with many counterparts present in the market. So we are going to review specialized functions and features that are essential to address in this post.
American Online (AOL) and Delphi started connecting their proprietary email services to the internet in 1993. AOL mail was the world’s largest email provider, with around 9 million subscribers as of October 1997.
AOL launched an email alert service for text-based cellphones and pagers in January 2001. Even they have tested a free webmail service for the public, without any customer’s subscription to AOL. It was done to compete with Hotmail, Yahoo, and Gmail. AOL has become entirely free of charge for broadband users since August 2006. Presently, AOL was acquired by Verizon.
Services By AOL Mail
- AOL Video: by enabling this, any individual can post video clips.
- X Drive: Users can store files and data online by using this service.
- AOL information: updating the most informative news and stuff on the homepage.
- AOL Browser: AOL also has its own internet search engine www.aol.com which will help you to find any local places.
Key Features Of AOL Mail
AOL email service has many cutting edge attributes which eventually make them respectable webmail client. There are some of the amazing features that AOL mail is providing while using their solutions. It is given below.
- The email attachment limit of AOL mail is 25 MB
- You can link to any other email accounts from other service providers (i.e., Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
- The interface of AOLmail is simple and easy to adapt.
- Spam protection, Virus protection, Spell checking, and Email un-send capability
- Email company: AOL has some respects when it concerns about organizational abilities. By using this mail service, you can develop tailored folders to store your emails. This mechanism makes it quite simple to find emails and types the mail inbox according to your choice.
- Storage space: AOL mail also has endless storage areas to make sure that you can maintain your emails as long as you want rather than erase it from time to time. Comparing with other email solutions, it is the best one.
- Themes: AOL also provides you various types of themes and skins to personalize the appearance of your email inbox. You are free to customize the interface with the schedule of themes.
Step By Step Guide For AOL Mail Sign Up
- Open your web browser and visit www.aolmail.com
- Now you can see the Signup option. Click on it and provide the necessary details. It includes your First Name, Last Name, birthdate, country, etc.
- After that, choose a unique username as a prefix for your AOL email address.
- In the next box, type your password and confirm it. Make sure the password created by you is unique and hard to decode.
Note: Never choose your name, birthdate, phone number, or common detail as your password. Combine alphabets and numbers with special characters to create a strong password.
- Now, enter your gender, birth date, ZIP code, and choose a security question from the list.
- Answer the question. Also, add your mobile number. In case of recovery, it will help you to recover your account. Also, it will secure your account.
- Add an alternative email address. Whenever someone enters your email, or even you are login from a different device, it will send notification on your email. In this way, you can secure your account from hacking.
- After entering all the details, click on the Sign Up option and complete registration. And it’s done!
Www.Aolmail.Com Login: Step By Step Guide
- Go to the AOL mail sign-in page from here: https://login.aol.com/
- Now enter the username/ email address you have chosen in the signup steps.
- Next, enter your password.
- If you are using your personal computer or another device, then click on the ‘Remember me’ option. In case you are on public pc, don’t click on it.
- At last, click on the Sign-in button and enter in your account to compose, send or receive emails.
You can log in to your account if you have entered the correct ID and password. Even mistake in the single word doesn’t let you enter in your account.
In case if you forgot your password, you can recover it easily, no worries at all. How? Get your answer in the next section.
Recover AOL Mail Login Forgot Password
Password is an important thing as it grants access to your account. If you have forgotten your password, follow the below-given steps to recover it ASAP.
- After entering your email address/user name, you will be redirected to the password page. On this page, there will be one option noted as ‘Forgot Password.’ Click on it.
- As soon as you click on it, you can see a password recovery page. Here enter your email address.
- Click on the next tab and follow the on-screen instruction. Either you will get your password recovery link on your registered number or email address.
- Click on the password recovery link and reset the password. And done!
It is all about AOLmail Login at www.Aolmail.com. In this article, we have discussed AOL mail details, its various functions, key features with sign up and login steps. We have also discussed various themes that you can choose with a customizable interface. I hope this informative blog gives you knowledge about AOL mail.