Hotmail is the first most used mailing service all over the world. www.Hotmail.com, has a lot of features but you need hotmail login to use these features.
Hotmail is one of the best webmail services that are available for us to use right now at the moment. On Hotmail, we can create our own new account to start interacting with people, send emails, receive emails, share media files, store photos, music, and other documents very efficiently and easily. With the use of a Hotmail account, you can manage all the professional tasks and your personal messages as well. Although, there are plenty of other services to choose such as Gmail and Yahoo. But, Business owners prefer to use Hotmail instead of any other service as it is quite easy to use and has a lot of helpful tools.
Its official website that is www.hotmail.com is one of the most widely used websites in the world because Hotmail is in use since the time it is launched. Hotmail provides its users with a safe medium to communicate with each other and share their files with proper security.
As we move on to the user interface of Hotmail, it is something that is built while keeping in mind what a user can expect. It is remarkably good and easy to use as well. With easy navigation and good button placements, even new users do not find it difficult to operate for their first time. Apart from that, the user interface of Hotmail is entirely customizable that helps the users to adjust the settings according to their likings. This is a feature that most of the other webmail services lack to provide.
The main page of the Hotmail service includes all your emails at one place organized in a good manner. Moreover, it has separate sections for Sent Mails, Drafts and Junk Mails, and Deleted Mails, etc. All these options help the users to navigate through the emails easily and find the required email very quickly.
www.hotmail.com email login | Sign in to your hotmail account
Hotmail is one of the best webmail services which is very easy to use and operate. It provides you a great platform to create your own new account so that you can start sending emails in a fast and secure way. If you look upon the internet for the best webmail services out there, no doubt Hotmail will surely appear on the list. Because it is being used since the time when it was launched until now. It has a huge userbase and even the people of the current generation are using Hotmail for their day to day usage.
In the year 1990, Hotmail was first introduced and as it was showing a rapid growth in the market, Microsoft checked upon its performance and decided to buy the Hotmail. Later on. The Hotmail was renamed as Outlook. So, some people might get confused between Hotmail and Outlook. Hence, we would like to clear that Hotmail and Outlook are all the same. It is just that Outlook is the new name that is given to Hotmail by Microsoft.
Moreover, it is quite an easy process if you want to join Hotmail. We will show you how you can create a new account on Hotmail and start using it by logging in.
Hotmail Login – Hotmail Sign in
By now, we assume that you have successfully created a new Hotmail account using the instructions that are given above. Now, using the email id and the password that we created in the previous steps, we will show you how you can perform a Hotmail Login on your PC and use your Hotmail account to communicate with other users.
The whole procedure is very simple and easy to understand. Keep in mind that you will have to know the correct email id and password in order to successfully sign in to your Hotmail account.
Here are the steps that you will need to follow to successfully sign in to your Hotmail account:
- Launch your web browser and login: Firstly, you need to launch your Windows or Mac web browser. Once you have successfully done so, go to the Hotmail login in page: https://outlook.live.com/owa/ – Click Sign in.
- After you are on the page , you will see a login form.
- Fill in the correct details such as your email id.
- Now, press the Enter Key.
- In the next step, you will have to enter the correct password for the email id that you just entered in the previous steps.
- After you enter the correct password, hit Enter.
- Click on the Sign-in button that will be given right below this sign-in form.
That’s it. Now, you have successfully signed in to your Hotmail account using these easy steps.
Hotmail login account on mobile
Hotmail is as same as Outlook, so if you are using your Hotmail account to log in on the Outlook page, don’t worry, it will still work as Outlook is just a new name. It is the old traditional Hotmail that is running behind. All your accounts are transferred to Outlook so if you had a Hotmail account earlier, you can still use that account to sign in on Outlook.
As mobile phones are a convenient way to check mails, people wonder if we can use our mobile phones to access Hotmail aka Outlook. Yes, we can. And, there is a very short and simple procedure to do it. In this guide, we will show you how you can easily use your smartphone to access your Hotmail aka Outlook account.
Here are the necessary steps that you should follow in order to successfully sign in to your Hotmail account using your mobile phone:
- To access Outlook from your mobile device, you will need to download the Outlook app from the App Store.
- After installation, click on the app icon to launch it.
- If you have already installed the Outlook app on your phone, you can skip the above steps.
- Now, after the application opens, if it directly shows you the emails and other stuff, then it means that you have already signed in your account and you are ready to use it.
- In case you are a new user, you will need to enter your email id and the correct password for it as well.
- Then click on the Sign In button, and you are done!
Note: If you have an old account of Hotmail or Outlook, and you have not logged in from the last 270 days, there are chances that your account has been deleted. For a newly created account, this period is of 10 days only. So make sure to sign in to your account time to time to preserve your data. If your account has been deleted, in that case, you will need to make a new account.
Create Hotmail Account – Hotmail Signup
The procedure of Hotmail Sign up is very easy, you will just need to follow some necessary steps which are very short and easy to do. By signing up on Hotmail, you are going to create a new account on Hotmail that you can use later on to communicate with people and share your files. When you start creating a Hotmail account, it will ask you about your personal information which is a necessary step while creating a new account on Hotmail.
So, let’s start the process of creating a new Hotmail account:
- First of all, Open a browser on your computer, and visit www.hotmail.com or www.login.live.com
- On the page, you will see a login dialog box, just below the box, there will be an option saying, “No account, creates one.” Click on it.
- As soon as you click on the button, it will redirect you to a new page.
- On the next page, you will see a signup form, fill all the necessary details such as your name, number, etc. Adding a username is mandatory as well.
- Now, after filling all the necessary details, create a new email address.
- For the email address, you will need to choose a password now.
- Make sure the password is easy to remember and hard to guess for anyone else for security reasons.
- To protect your account, you can add your mobile number as well. With the help of this mobile number, you can easily recover your account’s password in case you lose it. Also, it is helpful while activating Two-Step verification on your account.
- A captcha code will also appear in some cases, answer the captcha correctly to confirm that you are not a robot.
- For the next step, agree to the terms and conditions after reading them.
- At last, click on Create Hotmail account.
Now you have successfully created a new Hotmail account that you can use to communicate, store and share your files. Make sure to remember the email id and the password.
Hotmail Sign in Issues
Hotmail is a webmail service that is one of the most widely used services in the world at the present time. After its tie-up with Microsoft, it has shown tremendous growth in performance and its userbase has increased to a large extent. However, if you are trying to create a new Hotmail account these days, it is not possible as the name has been changed to Outlook. On the other hand, if you have an old Hotmail account, you can still use it to log on to Outlook.
Due to these reasons, many users are facing issues with the sign-in process of their accounts. Users sometimes feel discouraged and choose to move to other services. But, if you want to fix the issues with Hotmail, you can simply contact the Hotmail Support and tell them about the issue that you face.
Sometimes these errors might disturb your workflow as most work is done via emails these days. And a sudden breakdown of your account can lead to much bigger problems for you in real life. Here we are listing some issues that you might face:
- Problem while logging in your Hotmail account
- Troubleshooting problems signing in to Hotmail
- The account is not available anymore
- Hotmail sign in problems
- Not having access to your Hotmail account
- Not able to log into www.Hotmail.com
- When you can’t sign in to your Microsoft Hotmail
- Hotmail and Outlook down, or login problems
In case you are facing issues as we mentioned above, in most cases, the main cause for this is that you are entering a wrong password. Some other reasons might also affect the process such as:
- Using an incompatible browser
- Your account has been blocked by Microsoft
- Certain Add-ons or extensions are making it not work properly
- Incorrect Microsoft outlook or Hotmail settings.
- The device is not compatible with Hotmail
- Missing on to some major updates
- Having problems with Two-Step verification process
If you are facing any of these issues, and you have already tried fixing the major issues, and still, you are not able to log in to your Hotmail account. We recommend you contact the Hotmail Support and explaining the issue.
How to sign out of your Hotmail Account?
Well, by now, you have learned a lot about Hotmail, and for the last part, we will show you the process of signing out of Hotmail. The Hotmail Sign-out process is the easiest thing to do in this whole guide. Also, you should know how to sign out of your Hotmail account, and also the reason behind it as well.
If you leave your account sign in your PC, there are many risks that you are taking by doing so. In case someone is able to access your PC, he/she might open your Hotmail account easily as you have already logged in. By doing so, he/she can easily read all your emails. And, emails have a lot of information about you and your work as well. There can be some confidential information about your personal or business work too. So, it is better to log out after your work is done.
Here are the steps that you can follow in order to Sign out your Hotmail account:
- Go to the Homepage of your Hotmail account.
- You will see that your name is appearing on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on it, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- Click on the Sign out button.
That’s it! You have successfully signed out of your Hotmail account following these few simple steps. As we use Hotmail for our work as well, we feel that the best part about the service is that the flexibility it provides to the users to arrange the emails according to our preferences.